Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

Welcome to the New Blog!

I decided to start this blog on a bit of a whim. I had another blog over at Birds, Etc. for years, but I started posting there less and less until I just stopped altogether over a year ago. That's okay, though; I started that blog when I was 12, so of course I outgrew it. Some of those posts are embarrassing!

But now I'm back with a new blog, which will (hopefully) be better than ever before! I plan to use this blog as a sort of field journal/nature-themed diary, where I will write about interesting things I've seen while out in the field, random thoughts I've had about nature or wildlife, and maybe post some poetry or other literature too. Should be fun!

And, as always, an obligatory photo:

Sinks Canyon State Park in Lander, WY

No comments:

Post a Comment